Monday, January 11, 2010

New Calling; Suggestions?


So I'm now a Relief Society Teacher for our ward. I'm not going to say that it's the first real calling I've had in college, but it is. I'm pretty excited. However, I have a serious problem- which the bishop identified for me in case that was necessary. I cannot be loud. No really; I can't. Unfortunately, that's just a personal problem. I got the wrong genes (actually, I sort of like those genes). What I seek help with is the lesson for this upcoming Sunday. I have a billion ideas, but does anyone have some aspect of Our Heavenly Family that they find especially important or intriguing? Anything that you think is crucial for me to cover in my lesson?

1 comment:

Arica said...

That was my favorite calling I ever had! So jealous, just know that! You will be fabulous. Good luck cute girl:)