Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sick

This one has been a rough weekend. I've got a cold that's kicking my butt. BUT I think I'm starting to win out. Hopefully I can claim a victory by tomorrow morning. I've got stuff to do, people to see, places to be.

I find out tomorrow afternoon whether I got into the advertising program-- fingers crossed.

I'm also thinking about shipping off to India at the beginning of next year. I'm pretty excited about it. I could definitely use a good adventure right about now.

I have the best roommates. The 6-girls situation freaked me out at first, but it's working out so well. We're a cute little family. Unfortunately we live in a hole. But we're making do.

I am 21 now. I got my first ticket on my birthday. It was stellar. Luckily, I get to take traffic school. Lindon City is so kind to me.

No comments: