Sunday, November 16, 2008

Practicing with the Master

Brittany is easily the most flexible person I know. Jesse is not. Last week amidst homework doing, among other things, the two sat on the living room floor to draw themselves closer together. He is attempting basic kindergarten reading time position, while she demonstrates some kind of zen meets Jane Fonda crouch= feet up top. Brittany, in a class of her own, basically schools Jesse. Maybe next time a change of venue or the right to an attorney will help Jesse though his trial. Maybe. Until then, keep your hamstrings lengthy and limber.


1 comment:

Katers said...

I would consider myself EXTREMELY unflexible, however, I am thinking that Jesse wins the prize for that one. And no one can beat Brittany's "low, low, low, low" move, if you know what I mean.