Monday, July 21, 2008

Shoes!


I am now the newest member of the Payless Shoe Source staff. Being surrounded by all the temptation isn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I love helping people find new shoes. They're just shoes so it seems a bit superfulous, but taking Olivia, a smart, blonde, blue-eyed, three-year old, by the hand and finding her some light-up shoes for the parade is so alegrando (happifying). I have also helped 3 different families who could only speak Spanish- thanks Senorita! These are the shoes that broke through my shoe-buying abstinance. Very cute. But from here on out, I am exercising some serious restraint. Seriously. Hopefully...

2 comments:

Albs said...

Ah I love your shoes! I think working at a shoes store would cause some serious inner struggles and I wounld end up with a lot of shoes! That is so exciting that you work there! I think we need to play soon because it has been too long! xoxo

Katers said...

I feel very positive that you were able to help three Spanish-speaking families!! I think that it might be a different story if I had to help a German family...I owe it all to Mangum! And I am thinking that we will need to play lots at college. I am in building 24. What one are you in? Love Today!